For free nutrition information and advice, email Pat McKay
Dogs must eat raw meat, cooked vegetables, BIO-8 & CLO-3 ... and follow my No-No List!
This site offers free information and advice regarding nutrition and classical homeopathy to provide healthier and happier lives for animals and people.
Pat McKay Nutrition Program click here
Symptoms of Psora
Signs of Chronic Illness in Dogs
Psora = There is one very common form of chronic disease and though this condition is manifested in many different ways, it is still the same disease in all psora patients. Conventional allopathic medicine would diagnose these chronic conditions as separate illnesses unconnected to one another. Dr. Samuel Hahnemann, the father of homeopathy, was able to show this is not the accurate understanding of disease, that actually they are all the same condition, just taking different forms. He called this condition Psora.
These signs of psora, as listed, are all minor and often dismissed as common or considered to be insignificant by most veterinarians. They are not insignificant.
On your own you can observe symptoms of early chronic illness in your own dogs. Go through the list, and if any of your dogs have any of these symptoms, my suggestion is to email me for a Questionnaire, firstname.lastname@example.org because your dog does have symptoms of illness.
1. Poor development; uneven, small body; irregular or small teeth.
2. Hair does not grow in well; thin, poor color; loss of undercoat; dry, lusterless hair.
3. Doggy odor; skin odor; oiliness of the coat.
4. Itchiness; tendency for base of tail or the feet to be first affected area.
5. Licking front feet excessively; licking them for long periods, especially in evenings.
6. Ears have oily dark brown discharge; ears itchy, warm to touch.
7. Conjunctiva too pink; rubbing eyes on furniture or bushes; third eyelid ever appears.
8. Stiffness or pulling up of rear legs on running; difficulty rising; muscle cramps.
9. Hip dysplasia and associated symptoms.
10.Nose too dry on surface; cracked; loss of pigment; watery discharge, especially when eating.
11. Too-soft stools, diarrhea; happens with change of foods; mucous or blood in the stools.
12. Offensive flatus (gas).
13. Constipation; circling or walking around before or while having a bowel movement.
14. Anal gland problems: leak, don’t empty on their own, get inflamed.
15. Scoots bottom on floor or ground.
16. Nails not healthy; distorted, brittle, crumble, fall off
17. Eruption between toes; fistulae.
18. Craving for manure, dirt, rocks, sticks; eating grass excessively.
19. Excessive, ravenous appetite; overweight as a result, if food is not restricted; malnutrition
20. Cachexia: won’t eat or wants to eat little and often; malnutrition.
21. Coughing, asthmatic tendency; acts as if something caught in throat.
22. Dark discharge around the base of nails.
23. Mental symptoms:
a. Fears—of noise, storms, people, crowds, wind, to be alone.
b. Suspicion of people at door, of other animals.
d. Tendency to bite or act aggressive; to hunt other domestic animals.
e. Destructiveness of surroundings, especially clothing, blankets.
f. Mentally slow, difficult learning or remembering.
g. Nervous hyperactivity.
h. Staring off into space at nothing in particular...or at a blank wall.
i. Snapping or swatting into space; licking the air.
Additional Psora information: Is Your Animal Ill? Symptoms of Psora
Happy Healthy December!
1991 - 1998
The NO-NO List
NO to all vaccines, drugs, chemicals, and pet foods/treats.
NO to flea & tick medications: Flea Killers Are Cat and Dog Killers.
NO to microchips.
NO to vaccines: Natural Immunity: Why You Should Not Vaccinate!
NO to antibiotics & steroids: Symptoms of Psora
NO to deworming: Pat McKay Raw Food Basic Recipe
NO to pet foods/treats: Poisons in Pet Food
We have been given the most precious gifts of dogs. Do not damage them with vaccines, drugs, chemicals, and pet foods/treats. They are our furry children who deserve the best. They must be fed only food fit for human consumption; the meat must be raw, and they must have the proper supplements because even our food fit for human consumption is not up to the standards it was a hundred years ago.
Nutrition and Homeopathy work!
Please spread the word!
Tell people not to vaccinate!
272 Lucille Drive, Walker Lake, NV 89415
36 years experience in animal nutrition
32 years experience in classical homeopathy
As we heal our animals, we heal ourselves!
What is Homeopathy?
Homeopathy, from Greek homoeo (meaning similar) and pathos (meaning suffering) is a system of medicine based on treating like with like.The theory that like can be treated with like can be traced back as far Hippocrates (460 -370 BC), but it wasn't until the work of Samuel Hahnemann (1755-1843) that the theory developed into a usable practice.
Hahneman's provings consisted in giving doses of various substances to both himself and his healthy volunteers, and noting the effects in detail. For safety reasons, the substances taken were very dilute, and it is here that Hahnemann chanced upon one of the more puzzling aspects of Homeopathy. The more dilute a homeopathic medicine is, the more effective it is in treating illness.
The information provided in this site is based solely on Samuel Hahnemann's concepts...often referred to as Classical Homeopathy...one remedy at a time...treating the whole animal. Be sure to read Pat McKay’s FREE EBOOKS for information about feeding your dogs and cats her raw food program.
OUR MISSION: TO ASSURE THE HEALTH OF ANIMALS AND PEOPLE THROUGH NUTRITION AND HOMEOPATHY