For free nutrition information and advice, email Pat McKay
Dogs and cats must eat raw meat, cooked vegetables, BIO-8 & CLO-3 ... and follow my No-No List!
This site offers free information and advice regarding nutrition and classical homeopathy to provide healthier and happier lives for animals and people.
Pat McKay Nutrition Program click here
Happy Healthy June!
1991 - 1998
The NO-NO List
NO to all vaccines, drugs, chemicals, and pet foods/treats.
NO to flea & tick medications: Flea Killers Are Cat and Dog Killers.
NO to microchips.
NO to vaccines: Natural Immunity: Why You Should Not Vaccinate!
NO to antibiotics & steroids: Symptoms of Psora
NO to deworming: Pat McKay Raw Food Basic Recipe
NO to pet foods/treats: Poisons in Pet Food
Samuel Hahnemann, the father of homeopathy,
described Psora as the basis of susceptibility to all disease.
The following list of common Psoratic symptoms, as seen in both dogs and cats, are typical of latent chronic disease that is not yet manifesting in fully developed illness; each one of them indicating internal disease energy that needs attention through nutrition and homeopathic care. Most practitioners would dismiss these symptoms as common or insignificant; however, they are extremely significant.
Latent Symptoms of Psora in Cats
1) Thirst: Healthy cats do not drink water.
2) Appetite: Loss of appetite; eats little and often.
3) Indigestion: Vomiting, gagging, gastritis, distended abdomen.
4) Hairballs: Healthy cats do not have hairballs; they digest their hair and utilize the protein.
5) Too Thin: Emaciation; distended abdomen.
6) Too Fat: Overweight, not eating the proper food.
7) Urinary: Too frequent; too scant; straining to urinate; inappropriate places of urination.
8) Thyroid: Hyperthyroid is prevalent in cats.
9) Diabetes: Drinking water, excessive urination.
10) Stools: Constipation; chronic diarrhea.
11) Respiratory: Coughing, asthmatic; wheezing.
12) Gums: Inflammation; red line along gums; chronic bright red gums.
13) Teeth: Tooth decay; cervical lesions; root decay; abscesses.
14) Eyes: Low level conjunctivitis, too red inside lids; watery discharges.
15) Ears: Ears irritated, itching; dark, oily, waxy discharge inside ear canals.
16) Skin: Itchy; dandruff or flakiness.
17) Coat: Rough, dry, lusterless; change in coat color.
18) Nails: Dark discharge base of nails; ragged nails.
19) Mental/Emotional: a) Fears: people, noise, movement; b) Aggression: unfriendly, attacking other cats, dogs, people; c) Hatred: of other cats, jealousy, quarrelsome.
Latent Symptoms of Psora in Dogs
1) Poor development; uneven, small body; irregular or small teeth.
2) Hair: thin, poor color; loss of undercoat; dry, lusterless.
3) Doggy odor; skin odor; oiliness of the coat.
4) Itchiness; base of tail and paws first to be affected.
5) Licking front feet excessively.
6) Ears: oily dark brown discharge, itchy, warm to touch.
7) Conjunctiva: too pink; mucous in corners of eyes; rubbing eyes on furniture or bushes.
8) Legs: stiffness, difficulty rising; joint pains, muscle cramps.
9) Hip dysplasia.
10) Nose: warm, dry on surface; cracked; loss of pigment; watery discharge.
11) Stools: too-soft, diarrhea, mucous or blood in the stools.
12) Offensive flatus (gas).
14) Anal glands: leaking, inflamed; scoots bottom on floor or ground.
15) Nails: distorted, brittle, crumble, fall off
16) Eruption between toes.
17) Craving for manure, dirt, rocks, sticks; eating grass excessively.
18) Excessive, ravenous appetite; overweight as a result; malnutrition.
19) Cachexia: won’t eat or wants to eat little and often; malnutrition.
20) Coughing, asthmatic tendency, acts as if something caught in throat.
21) Dark discharge around the base of nails.
22) Mental symptoms: a) Fears: noise, storms, people, crowds, wind, to be alone;
b) Suspicion of people at door, of other animals; c) Unfriendliness; d) Tendency to bite or act aggressive; e) Destructiveness of surroundings, especially clothing, blankets; f) Mentally slow, difficulty learning; g) Nervous hyperactivity; h) Staring off into space or at a blank wall; snapping, swatting into space; licking the air.
We have been given the most precious gifts of dogs and cats. Do not damage them with vaccines, drugs, chemicals, and pet foods/treats. They are our furry children who deserve the best. They must be fed only food fit for human consumption; the meat must be raw, and they must have the proper supplements because even our food fit for human consumption is not up to the standards it was a hundred years ago.
Nutrition and Homeopathy work!
Please spread the word!
Tell people not to vaccinate!
272 Lucille Drive, Walker Lake, NV 89415
38 years experience in animal nutrition
34 years experience in classical homeopathy
As we heal our animals, we heal ourselves!
Happy Father's Day!
What is Homeopathy?
Homeopathy, from Greek homoeo (meaning similar) and pathos (meaning suffering) is a system of medicine based on treating like with like.The theory that like can be treated with like can be traced back as far Hippocrates (460 -370 BC), but it wasn't until the work of Samuel Hahnemann (1755-1843) that the theory developed into a usable practice.
Hahneman's provings consisted in giving doses of various substances to both himself and his healthy volunteers, and noting the effects in detail. For safety reasons, the substances taken were very dilute, and it is here that Hahnemann chanced upon one of the more puzzling aspects of Homeopathy. The more dilute a homeopathic medicine is, the more effective it is in treating illness.
The information provided in this site is based solely on Samuel Hahnemann's concepts...often referred to as Classical Homeopathy...one remedy at a time...treating the whole animal. Be sure to read Pat McKay’s FREE EBOOKS for information about feeding your dogs and cats her raw food program.
OUR MISSION: TO ASSURE THE HEALTH OF ANIMALS AND PEOPLE THROUGH NUTRITION AND HOMEOPATHY
Like Father, Like Son!